TTC History

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Med Newbie

So this is my first cycle on meds, specifically Clomid and I just wanted to tell you guys about the side effects I'm experiencing. They've been really mild. I've been having hot flashes at night that wake me up for a brief second.  Then this morning I felt really down. I didn't want to go to work. I just feel lazy and not happy. A little depressed. Now I'm just mellow. Not happy or sad. I guess I'm just cruising. 

Today is CD 4 so only 2 pills left.

3 comments:

  1. You're halfway through! I had similar symptoms, usually feeling better once I stopped the meds. Keeping fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! Clomid can be an emotional mess but it only lasts a few days. I'm keeping you in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya know... now that that you mention it I have been waking up pretty hot. I thought our heater was just set to get hot in the middle of the night and I kept forgetting to reset it.... but maybe it's just me! Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete