It all started Tuesday afternoon when I got home from work and got a positive OPK. I called the clinic yesterday morning and scheduled IUI #4. I got a tentative appt at 11am and hubby's drop off time at 9am. Tentative because my clinic needed to check with the lab to make sure no one else was dropping of their junk around the same time. I know. I don't understand either. This is why I can't wait to be referred to an fertility clinic. Anyway, I never got that call so we assumed everything was good to go and it was.
I checked in 10 minutes before my appointment and was seen at 11am. Assumed the normal position and OUCH. This is my 4th IUI and it never hurt this bad. I must have jerked a little because the doctor asked me if I was okay. I told him yes but that it was a little uncomfortable. I was trying to be a big girl you guys. It was like something really sharp jabbed me. Guess what he said. "Well this one's going to work. I made sure it's way up there." Um okay, well if this one's going to work then yeah go crazy doc. I really didn't say that but that's what I was thinking. I also remembered that my first HSG didn't hurt and the results were that both of my tubes were blocked. My second HSG after my myomectomy hurt and showed that both tubes were clear so in my book pain is good. Thank goodness I have a high tolerance for pain. Infertility is not for the weak.
So here goes TWW for IUI #4.
Fingers crossed! Yay for pain!... I think? :)
ReplyDeleteAll digits are officially crossed! I'm hoping that with pain comes good news.
ReplyDeleteHaha, only us tough bitches can handle infertility! Fingers crossed that it's lucky number 4!!
ReplyDelete