TTC History

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Different Cycle

This cycle felt different. I didn't get my normal premenstrual symptoms. This maybe TMI but this is a infertility blog so there is no TMI right? Right. Ok, so normally on 4 DPO I start getting yellow discharge which eventually leads to spotting on 10 DPO and AF on 11 DPO.  This time I didn't get the yellow discharge and what ever symptoms I did have were very slight. I started to think that maybe we could join the IUI #3 worked for us group. Stupid naive little me.  I let Miss Hope skip her way into this cycle.

I started spotting this morning. 10 DPO. Right on time.  Something feels wrong.  I'm still waiting for my doctor to call with the results of my Day 21 Progesterone test. Although, all my signs show that I did ovulate (OPK and temperature) my body may just be fooling me and I don't want to be a fool.  I want to know. I need to know.

When he does call, I'll also ask about my referral to a RE.  So here I am back in the Waiting Line. Just Waiting.

4 comments:

  1. Oh waiting line. How I loath it. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope is such a bitch! I'm sorry to hear about the spotting. But I would trust your instincts because maybe there is something going on. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stupid Miss Hope. I'm sorry hun, it's impossible to not let a little hope slip in every month.

    Let us know the results of the progesterone test and if AF showed up today. xoxo

    ReplyDelete