Monday, February 13, 2012
Thoughts
My appointment with the RE is next week Thursday. I'm excited, scared and anxious all at the same time. There are no guarantees and with so many success stories come just as many unsuccessful stories. I don't know where these next steps will lead us. I can only pray that it will lead to a healthy pregnancy and baby. I know thinking bad thoughts will not get me anywhere but I can't help but have them. Until then, I started running again. It helps slow my mind down and I'm also hoping it will help me lose some of these 10 lbs that I've gained since the myomectomy. 10 lbs! Baby steps I guess. Literally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's normal to be all of those emotions, it's a big step! Picking up running again is probably good for a distraction too. Keep us posted on how things go!
ReplyDeleteHi there, I just came across your blog and wanted to say hello. I had a myomectomy in May of 2010 and I am now almost 30 weeks pregnant. I agree that there are an equal number of success/unsuccessful stories out there but it always helped me to think about the good ones! Good luck with the RE appointment and enjoy your runs while you can! I miss it :)
ReplyDeleteOh, those pesky bad thoughts...Good for you for focusing on doing something positive for your health!
ReplyDeleteYou probably already know this, but keep in mind that starting a different or more strenuous exercise routine will probably affect your cycle for a while.
Best wishes on the weight loss and RE appointment:)
So happy about your RE appointment! And where are you in this month's cycle? Those bad thoughts are a part of my every moment right now, I feel you. Keep your head up. This RE is going to give you loads of hope and hopefully a baby too!
ReplyDeleteI'm new to your blog, but I just wanted to say - good luck. Your RE appt is in 2 days....and I hope that hearing some information and coming up with a plan will bring you some peace and relief.
ReplyDeleteI also gained 10 lbs from a year of trying to conceive and limited exercise....but through running, those are all gone so I know you can lose your weight and de-stress by doing that. Best of luck!