TTC History

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Scheduled

November 13.  I'll be under general anthesia for another D&C to take out residual tissue. Or as it says on my consent form "Products of conception".

I'm feeling better about it after seeing my doctor.  My level should go down quicker after the procedure and then we can start the 6 month countdown.

My levels are still going down so that's a positive.

I will have to take a week off of my Insanity workout after the D&C but that's okay.  I'll start back up the following week. Hopefully because that's all I got right now to keep me going.

2 comments:

  1. Argh. This is so frustrating. I'm so sorry, Chanel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad your feeling better and keeping positive. If you want more of a positive boost you should read Trying to get Pregnant (and Succeeding) - for more info check out this article in Daily Mail: bit.ly/T6Dq3u

    ReplyDelete