Bullshit. This is bullshit.
I emailed my doctor yesterday morning because I was concerned about the intermittent bleeding I'm having. It's been 7 weeks post D&C and I'm still bleeding. Very light and occasional cramping.
I got a call from my doctor yesterday afternoon. He's concerned about the bleeding and the delta of my numbers. He wants to do an ultrasound to see if there is still residual tissue. If he finds residual tissue, I'll need to do another D&C. Damn it.
I'm so angry right now. This just pisses me off.
I know it's what's best for me but if I have to another D&C, I'll need to stop my Insanity workouts. Plus this might push back our 6 months wait before trying again.
As I write this, I am hoping that one day I'll be able to look back on this post when all of this is behind me. Right now it feels that that day will never come.
This makes me so mad for you. So mad that you could be facing another D&C. So sad that this could push you back even further. And just furious at this whole process. You are right, it's complete and total bullshit. I'm so sorry Chanel.
ReplyDeleteoh no...I'm so sorry. I do know some people who had to go through this as well, no fun and fucked up!! I'm so sorry, I hope that is not the case for you.
ReplyDeleteOh Chanel!!! I'm so sorry and angry to hear about this. Absolute BS and maddening. Thinking of you and sending lots of love.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry about this, although I have heard of it happening quite a few times before. Still, that doesn't make it any easier! I hope this is just the last step of this long, painful process for you.
ReplyDeleteIt's complete bullshit. I'm so sorry Chanel!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. That is so frustrating. I hope you do not need another D&C.
ReplyDelete