TTC History

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Glimpses

Mid morning I could feel a migraine coming on so I reached in my purse for my pill box hoping to find some aspirin but instead it was filled with prenatal vitamins. I remembered that I had taken out all the drugs that I couldn't take anymore when I was pregnant so I wouldn't take them by accident. I guess I had forgotten to take them out after the miscarriage.

Yesterday after work, I went into the cupboard to get a snack and found the pretzels I bought to ease the nausea. And just a few moments ago, I found 2 pieces of ginger candy.

Every now I then I get these little reminders that we were pregnant. Seeing them right after the miscarriage brought anger and pain but now it reminds me of how happy we were in those 6 weeks.  I want that and I want it to be more than just 6 weeks. I want it for a lifetime.


There was a post out there on how to "clean up" after a miscarriage.  I've been searching for it and can't for the life of me remember who wrote. If any of you know please send me the link. I may have more cleaning up to do.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry Chanel. If you find that post, please post the link too. I'd love to read it.

    Many, many hugs and lots of love, lady.

    ReplyDelete