TTC History

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thank You and Meds

Thank you to my lovely bloggy friends who made me feel so much better.  I love you guys. You guys are the best.  I wish we all lived in the same area so we could just hang out and just talk story.


I wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing on DHEA. Today is day 12 on DHEA.  I haven't felt any side effects. AF should arrive by the end of this week and the start of my injectable cycle will begin.  I picked up my meds this past Saturday (see picture below). It was a bit overwhelming especially since my clinic don't provide bags to hold your meds.  This is fine when you're picking up just a bottle or two of meds but this time a recyclable Whole Foods bag would have been great.  Luckily hubby came with me. He held the 4 boxes Bravelle and syringes while I held the sharps container, Novarel, and more syringes.


I'm a little excited to start an injectable cycle and interested to see if DHEA will have an effect. 

Sorry if it's blurry. I took this early this morning.




1 comment:

  1. Very exciting news! Fingers are crossed for this cycle!

    ReplyDelete