TTC History

Monday, July 9, 2012

Change of Plans

I spoke to soon.  I will not be going through with IVF this cycle.  We will be doing a natural cycle followed by an injectable cycle.  My RE is putting me on DHEA hoping that if these next two cycles is a bust that it will help with egg production when we go through IVF.  I've been on it since last week Friday and so far so good.  I feel like I have more energy but I'm still not sure if that's from the DHEA.  I've read the studies online regarding DHEA and it seems promising. I'll let you guys know if it helps with the amount of eggs I produce. According to my recent ultrasounds, I am most likely to produce 6 follicles. Which means that at the most 6 eggs. Not too good for someone my age according to my RE. 

Please let me know if you any of you have been on DHEA or heard of anyone who was on it. 

1 comment:

  1. Fingers are crossed that the DHEA does the trick! I haven't been on it, but I've heard good things about it improving egg quality.

    ReplyDelete