TTC History

Friday, July 27, 2012

Obsessive Behavior

Thank you all the congratulations. Please know that as much as I wanted to share this with all of you it came with great heart ache knowing that reading this for some of you is not easy. I will always be praying for all of you no matter where you are in this journey.

As for my obsessive behavior, let's list them shall we?
  • always checking my pantyliner
  • constantly feeling my breasts
  • googling every little thing to make sure that whatever I'm eating or putting on my face is safe for baby
The only symptoms I've been experiencing so far are breast tenderness soreness (they really hurt) and headaches. I've also been a little tired but I think that's normal. Sleeping always makes me happy.

We're are getting anxious about our 1st ultrasound. I'm trying to enjoy being pregnant and not think about what can happen. It's just hard not to. I don't think I'll ever not feel this way until I have this baby in my arms.

3 comments:

  1. I've peed on like 2 sticks no joke. Talk about obsessing!!!

    Congrats again!

    When is your first u/s?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOOO!!!! I'm so sorry I missed the news from before. Congratulations Chanel!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you today!!! Just over a week until we each have our ultrasounds!!!!!! Sending hugs and hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete