First, thank you guys for all your support. I'll post an update later about it. Now on to the waiting.
That's where I am. Waiting for OPK to go positive. Then it will be our third IUI. More waiting and on CD 21 I will take a blood test to check if I really did ovulate. You would think they would've checked this on my first IUI. I can't wait to move to a real fertility clinic. Then again more waiting to see if this third IUI will result in a BFP. One can only wait.
It seems that's all we do is wait.
I almost forgot to update you guys on what my doctor said. He will be on vacation this week so next week Monday I will call his office to remind him to start the paperwork so I can get referred to a RE. Thank goodness. I'm ready to get this show on the road.
Hope you guys are done with shopping or close to it.
Come on positive OPK!! Rooting for you Chanel and hoping that the waiting for this part is over soon.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes girl! Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI'm new here and I don't understand all of the abbreviations, but I do understand about waiting. Knowing that there is a problem, but not knowing exactly what to do about it--or if your potential solutions will really work--can be tough. Hang in there and try to focus on something good:)
ReplyDeleteI read that you had fibroids and a myomectomy. I'm scheduled for one in Feb. but I'm taking Fibrovan in the meantime. It's supposed to help prevent and/or dissolve fibroids. Can't say for sure that it's working, but it seems to be doing something to that effect. It's non-prescription and I found it online. I thought you might want to look into it for prevention purposes. And btw, I'd love to know more about your myomectomy and recovery. Any posts I should check out?
Hi Lynn! Welcome! Sorry about the abbreviations, Stirrup Queen has a great page that explains the abbreviations. Here's the link: http://www.stirrup-queens.com/2006/07/blogging-abbreviations/
ReplyDeleteAs for my myomectomy, I have yet to write a post about it. Please email me and I would love to discuss more about it with you. justwaiting4myturn@gmail.com