TTC History

Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Good Ol' Days

I woke up at 2am and couldn't go back to sleep. I was trying to remember the days before we started TTC. The days when my first thought in the morning wasn't when we would have a baby.  Or why we don't already have one. Looking back, I would call them easy days. Easy because I had my life under control. Well at least I felt like I did. I don't feel that way anymore. It's crazy isn't it? I can't even remember it being a gradual change from not ready for baby to wanting baby NOW. It's all I can think of now. Especially at 2am.

Can you remember those days?

3 comments:

  1. Kind of... but I have that same experience. It was 0-60 in no time. One day I was handling it alright, waiting for our turn to become pregnant, and everything was fine and then all of a sudden I NEEDED a baby NOW. Wish I could switch it back off... just be easy going again? Don't think that'll happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those days but they seem like SO long ago now! I think you said it right, those were the easy days... when life was going how we "planned".

    ReplyDelete
  3. i vaguely remember those days. that was 2+ years ago for us (since i went off birth control).

    ReplyDelete