TTC History

Monday, December 19, 2011

Infertile Ornament

DH and I have bought an ornament for every year we've been together. We would pick one that would describe the big event of that year. If we went on a trip, we would buy one from that trip.

Ready for the sad story? There was no trip or big event this year. We didn't buy a house, do any renovation, get a new puppy, no promotion, nothing. We couldn't think of anything. Except one. Infertility. This whole freakin' year was about trying to have a baby. And there it is. We are looking for an Infertile ornament. Where can one get an Infertile ornament? Goo.gle. That's where. Check this out. For a second I thought I had my million dollar idea. Boy was I wrong. Some of them are funny and brought a smile to my face so I figure I'd share them you gals.

Since I'm still in the closet, I'm not sure if I would get one and put it on the tree. Especially since it's our year to host Christmas with our friends. I hope next Christmas that we will be picking out a First Baby 2012.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea there was stuff like this! Thanks for sharing, some of them made me laugh too!

    ReplyDelete