Hey guys, sorry for being MIA. Christmas just went into overdrive and we finally finished our Christmas shopping.
I'll just cut to the chase and tell you that AF reared her ugly head this past Saturday. I expected it. It bothered me earlier that week when my CM was getting darker which is an indication that AF is on its way. Anyway, final and last IUI will be later this month and honestly I'm ready to move on to IVF.
Thinking about you, girl! Hang in there!
ReplyDeletei know how you feel about "final and last IUI." i was so excited about IUIs when we started. and then after i terminated the ectopic, i was so excited for them again because i assumed they'd work again. i am so disillusioned by them now. i just want to get to IVF, too. i start taking my shots in january, so it sounds like i'll be a little ahead of you. which means i'll be happy to tell you ALL about the experiences coming your way from someone who just went through it all.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that girl. I wish this would've worked for you! Sending you a big *hug*! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks you guys!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry :( Sending you a big hug and still holding onto hope!
ReplyDelete