TTC History

Monday, November 21, 2011

Welcome!

It's ICLW week! This is my first time participating and it feels like the first day of school. I can't wait to meet new friends. The journey to motherhood is quite a lonely one which is the main reason I started this blog.

Our journey is in the TTC History tab and as of today I am 6DPO. We're trying naturally this cycle but will back on the IUI wagon next month. It will be our second IUI and honestly I just want this cycle to end. I'm already getting symptoms that my period will be here so I just want to get it over with.  I wish I could be more hopeful but I feel it will be better if I expect AF to show up. Especially since she's supposed to arrive this upcoming Sunday and I really don't want to be in a bad mood this Thanksgiving.

Well I can't wait to meet all of you so please leave a comment and here's to sharing this journey together!

5 comments:

  1. Here from ICLW! My first time was last month, I thought it was really cool and it introduced me to a lot of new blogs and perspectives. I hope you have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also here from ICLW! It's my first time too. I should put a disclaimer on here, though, to check out my blog at your own risk. I'm a bit of a shitstorm today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to ICLW - I hope you find some new blogs to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to IComLeavWe! this is my first month back since i started my new blog after time off. good luck this cycle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sorry af have shown her head.... hate that lady!! hoping your next cycle is the one!!
    iclw
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete