When we first started trying, I was such a good girl. I didn't have any caffeine, no sushi, no alcohol and no baths. Then come the BFNs and bring on the caffeine, alcohol and sushi. I learned quickly that if I was too survive this roller coaster I had to find some kind of balance. However, the baths I couldn't fit in because the only time I could fit it in was right after AF and before insemination. Which for me is a very small window.
Ladies, I will be taking a nice HOT BATH at the end of this cycle as soon as I'm clear. And I am totally excited about it because I am trying this new bath bomb from L.USH. Have you guys ever tried anything from L.USH Cosmetics? I usually just put a little of my Neutrogena bath gel in my baths because I didn't want to get a yeast infection. I was a little concerned about the bath bomb but after reading that L.USH uses natural ingredients I figure I'd give it try.
Here, here! I too was very good during the beginning of TTC. Then I started hearing about all the women who became pregnant after a one-time encounter while drunk from Bud light. All the good habits went out the window.
ReplyDeleteI love L.USH!! The Sakura and Butterball bath bombs are my favorite. Using their products for 5 years and no issues.
:-) Thanks Cristy! Now I'm even more excited to try it. I got the Twilight. If all goes well, I'll try the Sakura and Butterball.
ReplyDeleteI Love the L.ush Bath Bombs!!!
ReplyDeleteI have a recipe to make them at home, but they just are not the same!!
Happy ICLW!!
#68