Saturday, November 26, 2011
Not This Time
It's official. IUI #2 here we come! AF showed on Black Friday. Of all the days. I guess she wanted to get some of the deals as well. We don't normally do the crazy shopping but I needed a distraction. I know I'm crazy but it helped. I actually had a great time just watching everyone. I didn't even let the strollers, cute baby clothes or toys get to me. You know come to think of it, it may have been the caffeine that was in my system. It never gave me time to feel jealous. I didn't finish my Christmas shopping though so after this post I'll need to check our list. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
Labels:
BFN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wishing you luck with this cycle!!
ReplyDeleteHey girl! Thanks for joining my site and commenting! Best of luck with this cycle, looking forward to keeping in touch!
ReplyDeleteRetail therapy always makes me feel better :) Since starting this journey nearly a year ago I have kept a steady monthly shopping allowance. It helps. I may not have a baby bump, but by gosh, my outfits are better than ever :) Good luck on the next IUI. I will be following your journey!
ReplyDeleteAll this talk about Black Friday almost makes me want to brave it next year. Good luck with your up coming IUI.
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW #16
Shopping has been one of my favorite outlets ever since my miscarriage. I don't know what it is, but it makes me feel better...especially when I get a good sale. Good luck with IUI#2 and thanks for the award!!!
ReplyDeleteOk cycle buddy, we can do this! Bring on the IUIs!
ReplyDelete