TTC History

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Once A Year

As I am anxiously waiting for full flow (I started spotting today), I cannot wait to get this next cycle started.   My cycle always starts with hope, then doubt, maybe a few more rounds of hope and doubt, then sadness and acceptance.  In the end, I am impatient and wanting to have another chance.  Can you imagine if we were only fertile once a year like the giant panda? Once a year for only 2-3 days? I honestly cannot imagine how life would be for an infertile.

I'm not sure how many more rounds of IUI and Clomid my RE has planned.  If this next cycle fails, then we may move on to IVF.  I am ready.


This was supposed to be my post for Purple in the March Photo Challenge.  It was too beautiful not to post. This was just before we had that crazy weather.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I tagged you in a Q&A. Feel free to participate if you're so inclined! http://fromthewaitingroom.wordpress.com/2012/04/16/im-in-the-club/

    ReplyDelete