Dear Me,
Stop jumping at every little twinge you're feeling in your uterus. It's not implantation because you had it last cycle and last cycle was a BFN. Remember?! Oh and those crazy dreams you're having? Yeah that is from the HCG trigger. It's that shot that made your butt hurt for days. I know that you sometimes think that your increase in appetite could be a symptom but honey you are always hungry before you get your period. It's called PMS.
Anyway, I just want to make this 2WW a little less crazy for you since you are always wondering about these things around this time. Try to keep yourself busy so you can stop obsessing. Maybe open that lovely sewing machine your friend gave you. Hey maybe you can hem those lovely J Crew jeans you just got but can't wear since it's too long. I also want to mention the other projects you started but haven't finished around the house. Maybe you can finish those too.
I know it's hard but you'll get through this. And if it makes it any better, there's a bottle of wine that misses you very much and is waiting for you next week when you get your BFN.
Love you lots,
You
If there was a way to sleep through the 2ww, I would. Hang in there, hon. I'm hoping!!
ReplyDeleteMy fingers, toes and eyes are crossed for you, friend!
ReplyDeleteHa, I love this letter to yourself. Any news?
ReplyDelete