TTC History

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

IUI #6 and Mascara

Just a quick post on my current cycle.  This is IUI #6. Second IUI with RE. Doctor wanted to see me earlier on CD 9 instead of CD 12. Which was a good thing because I had a follicle measuring 21 on the right that was ready to pop. I also had another one measuring 14 on the left. I was given a Menopur shot to give the 14 a little boost and also Climara patches to thicken my lining. It was at 6. I had an IUI on CD 10 and CD 12. So here I am again in another 2WW.

On a different subject, I wanted to talk to you guys about mascara. Being on prenatal vitamins since late 2009, my eyelashes are at a decent length. They're not super long but they are long enough that when I smile they touch the bottom part of my eye. I end up looking like a raccoon. Very sexy. Ok, so I know you guys are probably asking if I use waterproof mascara. I don't and that may very well be the solution but the reason I haven't been using the waterproof kind is because it takes longer to take off. When I get home I like to get into comfy clothes and take all my makeup off.  I don't wear a lot of makeup either. I just wear tinted moisturizer, neutral eyeshadow, mascara and blush. I absolutely love the Dior Blackout and am currently using the L'Oreal - Voluminous in Carbon Black.  I've also noticed that some mascara's transfer easily to my skin while others don't. The L'Oreal does. Anyway, let me know if you guys have this problem and even if you don't what's your favorite mascara.

3 comments:

  1. Have you thought about trying clear mascara? May give you a similar desired effect without the raccoon eyes.

    Fingers crossed for good news soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always and will always use maybelline full and soft. Unless I accidently paint my eye lid or something it has never smudged onto my skin. I freaking love the stuff and swear by it.

    Can't believe you had such a full grown follow on CD 9!! I'm glad your RE caught it and you got the IUI's in. My fingers are crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from ICLW! I'll be thinking of you during your TWW. Let the pampering begin!!!
    As for mascara, I love my Stila glamourous eyes in black... It's great and I never get raccoon eyes... Unless I've been crying a lot.

    ReplyDelete