TTC History

Friday, March 2, 2012

March Photo Challenge: Day 1 & 2



A shadow? That's your self portrait? I know. I'm sorry.  Blogging anonymously to protect the innocent. I live on an island and everyone knows everyone's mama so I have to be on the down low.  Anyway, this is me after work in my yard using the 5pm sun to create a self portrait.



My feet at 8am in the morning. Yes I'm still in my pajamas.  Feeling down this morning. I started spotting this morning so AF will be here later today or tomorrow.  I may be dressed like this the whole day or change and go shopping. 

4 comments:

  1. oooh, I love the shadow idea -- good one :) cute socks too btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green grass in the self-portrait! Been awhile since I've seen that.

    Hope you're feeling a little better. And I kinda hope you stayed in your jammies. Jammie days are good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea! Although not sure what "island" you live on but that sounds exciting... a little jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I just came across your blog from the Scrambled Eggs blog...
    I may steal your shadow idea! lol. I too am blogging anonymously... :)
    Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete