TTC History

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Temp went up!

You know that saying, "woke up on the wrong side of the bed"? Well taking my basal temperature every morning dictates which side of the bed I'm waking up on. This morning I woke up on the right side because my temp went back up. YAY! 

Honestly though, I hate these ups and downs. HATE THEM.  I wish I didn't have to take my temperature but I need the data to show my doctor.  Last year I had a paid subscription to Fertility Friend. Well that year has passed and I'm now on the free version.  I'm teetering on whether to get another paid subscription but I feel it will make me more obsessed than I already am. I'm the kind of person that will analyze every little thing. Crazy, I know.

Well, I'm expecting AF to show up this Saturday. I really hope she doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment